Wednesday, August 03, 2011

You know what?

I'm done.

Anonymous said...
More crap that you don't need and will never make and will end up giving away to help the stash report??
Am I close?
4:48 AM


I'm sick and tired of being a punching bag for unhappy, viscious and mean people, those who feel better about their miserable lives when they leave nasty, anonymous comments to others.

I'm sick and tired of being judged by someone who knows nothing about me.

Do you like what you see when you look in the mirror?

Do you feel righteous now?

I hope so. I hope you'll go about your day knowing you made an impact on someone today.

I'm going to leave the "contest" up on the last post because I honor my commitments. So leave a comment for a gift certificate drawing. You can be as nasty as you want to be. I don't care any more.

I'm done.

No more stash reports. No more talking about new fabrics. No more give-aways.

When I get to sew, I'll post about it.

Other than that, I'm done.