Monday, March 02, 2015

Squeal!!!!

I am so excited!

Last week Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson announced that there would be 12 names chosen from among those who signed up with her for the Austin Bluebird BOM.  The prize would be one of twelve Austin Bluebird boxes that Moda had left over from the BOM they offered.  These came out after I had signed up with Laurie, and I was coveting that box!  Yes, coveting it!  (I'm Catholic. I confess.)

Guess what came today!!


Along with the Austin Bluebird box and Month 9 of the BOM, Laurie included two mini charm packs, Crazy for Red by M&S and Whitewashed Cottage by 3 Sisters, as well as  a sample size of Vintage Textile Soak and her Patrick's Patchwork pattern.  I thought I had all their patterns but I didn't have this one.  Now I do, and I love it!

Laurie, thank you!  My quilting cottage will be mostly decorate in M&S colors and fabrics, so this will be used and displayed prominently!

Squeal!!!

11 comments:

Pauline Cook said...

How neat!

Penny said...

How very exciting! I'm squealing w/ you & for you! A very deserving win!
Enjoy!!

LuAnn said...

I love that box, and I love the quilt. I might have to put that one on my list. What a great win!

Sharon said...

Well deserved, you are such a fan and support their business all the time. Good on you!

Sherrill said...

That is VERY exciting! Congratulations. I'm unable to see the picture but I'm sure it's very cool!!

Darlene said...

Lots of treats and treasures for you to enjoy! :-)

Mary said...

Congrats! This is a really neat package.

Karen said...

I am through section five of making the Austin Bluebird Sampler. Isn't the box wonderful that the kit comes in!

mascanlon said...

I am so excited for you!! I know you have been wanting this.

Thelma said...

Yeah! It's about time something went your way! 2015 is going to be your year!

Dondi M said...

Yippee! After two broken knee bones, this is great news! By the way, the number I had to use to first verify I wasn't a robot was the number I wish I owed for our taxes. Alas. And, we are retired. I was a school teacher so it isn't like we are rich. We are guilty of not having our social security money pre-taxed.