Saturday, December 12, 2009

Quilted Quickies

I was following links one day off of blogs and I happened onto Quilted Quickies blog. The first post had a picture of her gorgeous doxie, Gidget! She looks just like my late sweet Daisy. So I left a comment. I was surprised to find a box on my doorstep from Jere'e a few days later - a gift for being the first commenter! How wonderful is that!

Jere'e is the designer behind Quilted Quickies patterns. She sent along her Darci's Dress Up pattern, and a fabric pack to make a modified wallhanging of the pattern. Also a Fitz and Floyd Glass Menagerie dachshund! Wow, it's gorgeous! And the most adorable Christmas card!



The absolute best thing is Jere'e made a YouTube video of pictures of Penny, and also included a DVD in the package! This is especially precious to me because someone *borrowed* my puppy pictures of Daisy and lost them. I now have Penny's puppy pictures on disk and I will store it safely away.

Click on the link on her blog to view the video. I dare you not to tap your foot to the music!!!

Please go by Quilted Quickie's online shop! Beautiful patterns, kits, and tons of other wonderful goodies! And don't forget to stop by her blog and say hi!

Jere'e, thank you so much for everything! You are SO sweet! Penny sends big hugs to Miss Gidget!!

6 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

How sweet!! That's so nice that she did all that for you!! I'm going to go and check out her blog!!

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Very sweet to leave a comment and get something so nice in return!!
Not that you NEED fabric!!
Quilters never NEED fabric! Quilters WANT fabric!!!!!!
Big hugs, Fern

P. S. Happy Holiday to you and Penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quilted Quickies said...

You are so sweet to me too!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed your goodies!! It makes me smile. I thank you for stopping by my blog and making friends with me & Gidget on our blog. Have a wonderful Holiday to you and yours!

julieQ said...

How nice of her!! Your doxie and my son's doxie could absolutely be twins!

Wendy said...

So very sweet of her. Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

Lori in South Dakota said...

Thanks for the link--I do love to watch the doxies!