I started off the day so motivated on Brrrrr Park, and things went awry!
After miscutting the setting triangles, I tried again. Figured out that I was looking at the wrong line of the directions. I cut the blocks correctly this time. They're 28.25" square, and I need to cut them twice for the setting triangles. Well, there's no place here that I have enough room to lay them out to cut without doing a lot of moving things and such. So I'm going to take them with me to work tomorrow and stop by the quilt shop on the way home to use their big cutting table to do the deed.
Anyway, I decided to go ahead and get the binding done on 3 Sisters in Rome. The bump in the middle is Penny's bed with her in it!
Since I'm still wanting to be in my quilting room, I've decided to start cutting the other Dr. Seuss quilt I have to make, Green Eggs and Ham. Don't get me wrong -- Dr. Seuss is cute fabric and the quilts are cute, but they are SO out of my box. The other one was Cat in the Hat that I finished in time for Christmas. (I told their mommy that I get to pick the theme for the next baby!)
I've been pondering what's next on the cutting table when my quilt and the baby's quilt are done. I think it's going to be Kimberly's Deck-ade the Halls. I'm loving the blocks that are popping up everywhere on the internet.
MA, thinking about you today ...........