I'll probably need to make more for those borders, but I wanted to get at least the majority of them done. I up-sized this quilt, so I'll to check where I left off cutting setting triangles, etc. At least this much is done!
(Sheesh, I need to clean that cutting mat!)
I'm going to move on to making a binding and sewing it onto a quilt so I'll have hand work for the upcoming week nights. I found the strips had already been cut. Then back to Brrrrr Park.
Binding is on. And it wasn't easy!
I started sewing it on down a long side. Got to the corner and realized for some reason I had sewn a half inch seam instead of a quarter inch. So I had to take all of that out. Got that side sewn back on and turned the corner. Got to the bottom of that side and saw that my bobbin thread had broken about two inches after beginning. So that side had to be done again.
I've said it before and I'll say it again ...... I have to do everything twice!!