Friday, February 14, 2014

More Celebration Winners

I've been feeling puny, so I'm late in doing this.  I hope I'm not getting the "crud" that others in the office have.  Maybe it's just a simple cold.  Let's hope so!

Anyway, two more winners have been chosen for a $25 gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop.

Ann at Renegade Quilter

and

Susie at Quilt Obsessions

Since I found out the hard way that sometimes email addresses are not updated on blog links, I would ask that both of you please email me so that I have your correct email address.  Then I'll get those gift certificates ordered up for you tomorrow.

Congrats to all the winners.  And thank you to everyone who took the time to send messages and leave comments on Miss Penny's birthday celebration.  She's a special little lady to me!

We'll do this again next year, God willing and the creeks don't rise!

3 comments:

tpott said...

Congratulations to the winners! I hope you're feeling better soon. Happy Valentine's Day to you and Penny. ;-> Toni Anne

cathy said...

even a simple cold can make you feel bad... I hate colds, still makes you feel miserable, get well soon

Susie said...

Hi Vicky, I am thrilled that I won. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I was on a quilt retreat last weekend and just now catching up. My e-mail is sjs74 at comcast dot net. I am having trouble getting to your e-mail from blogspot. Thank you so much. And I hope you feel better