I didn't know what to work on today, so I pulled out the strip bins and decided to make some red-centered string blocks for Nancy. Well, the first one I made with a center strip that was too wide. Oops, should have gone back to her directions. Of course, I had already marked all the foundation pieces, so the next eight blocks were made with the red strip off center by 1/4". Second oops. Then I made a block with the center block upside down; didn't notice it until I was done. Third oops. Finally I got 12 blocks made with reasonably centered red strips. Oh, and one blue one I had already made. So those will be off to Nancy tomorrow. The eight off-centered blocks will go in the Oops Box. Maybe they'll get used someday; maybe not. Right now I just want to get them out of sight!
Daisy slept all day. She's just now rousing. This is the time when I would normally pull in from work. Now I know what she does while I'm gone! LOL