Sunday, January 31, 2010
Red and White Slanted Star
I started this thing about two years ago, pulling five yards of white-on-white from my stash and gathering up a bunch of red scraps and fat quarters. Reported this busted two years ago. I thought I wanted to make it bigger, but I pondered it this week. I asked Jane one time when I would know a quilt was finished, and she said I'd just know. I added one more row that was already pieced together, and I'll call it finished, approximately 60" square. I pulled 4 yards out of my stash for the backing and binding, which I just finished piecing. That will go on next week's stash report.
I freed up a tub for a BOM.
And I successfully delayed the mitered borders for a while longer! :)