Wow, I'm enthusiastic about the stash reports this year. Or up to this point I am. We'll see how the year progresses. :)
I sewed on three bindings today and pieced two backings. Just have to press the Prairie Paisley top and my weekend list is complete. I did find one more to add to the list that I'll be working on this coming week, Bears in the Barnyard that Judy had as a Quilt for an Hour. I just need to put the final border on, but I got stuck because I've never done a mitered border. I'm going to figure it out this week if it kills me. Those stripes really need to be mitered! Then I'll need to go stash diving for the backing! Hooray! The backing will be another bust!
Since last Sunday I've made three backings for a total of 15.5 yards.
However -- 3.5 yards of backing for the Civil War Tribute BOM from The Fat Quarter Shop came in, as well as 12 yards of Rouenneries linens. So 15.5 yards purchased.
15.5 yards in, 15.5 yards out. I'd call that a wash!!
Busted: 48.25 yards
Purchased: 31.375 yards
Net YTD: 16.875 yards busted