Nothing in - nothing out. That's okay. I'd call it a good week!
Busted: 190.875 yards
Purchased: 218.125 yards
Net YTD: (27.25) yards busted :(
However, I did get EQ7 installed last week, and yesterday I went through all the video tutorials. Today I need to get printer ink and then I'll print off the lessons. I'm really anxious to learn more. I couldn't wait last night, so I started a "test quilt." Selected one block, flipped it around to get a secondary design, and colored it. LOL, the colors are awful - green, burgundy, light blue, tan. I was just playing, but darn it, that color combination was starting to appeal to me by the end of the exercise! I need to do the lessons to figure out the borders, but this much was fun! Thank you, Judy, for pushing me off the cliff -- no, that's not right -- encouraging me to try it!
Also managed yesterday to do my Pennsylvania Dutch BOM block, and to finish all the blocks made for the Celebration quilt I started on Memorial Day weekend. Just need to sew those rows together and get the borders on. Also finished the last binding on the last quilt I had piled up. So progress is being made here.
UPDATE: Well, I just created another UFO. That was easy! In sewing the Celebration rows together, I see that I sewed all the yellow blocks wrong, so those will have to be taken apart. Someday. (sigh)