Not much going on here - at least in my sewing room! However, the rest of my life is eventful, even if I'd rather it not be so much that way.
1. Round 1 at the dentist on what will be a long, expensive adventure. Ouch!
2. Penny escaped! This little turd took off running out the door without a leash when I opened it one night this week to get a box off the doorstep. She headed right for the walking path running full speed, with her little fat mommy right behind her. She wasn't slowing down.
The neighbors were cracking up laughing and yelling "Run, Penny, run!" (Name that movie!) I finally screamed "STOP!" And she dropped to the ground. Just about when I got to her, she turned and took off running back to the condo. She ran inside. By the time I came back in huffing and puffing, she was laying on the back of the sofa like nothing had happened. I'm going to strangle her if she ever does that again!
Later (after I called paramedics and got oxygen) I had to laugh. I just have a visual of me jiggling all over the place while I'm chasing her ...... dang, that dog is fast!
3. Incoming boxes. Yes, plural. One more (or is it two?) winging its way to me. August is my guilt-free month for buying. :) Time to clean out the sewing room, or at least my cutting table. Just in case I actually get some time to cut fabric. Okay, I'm dreaming.
4. Twins' first birthday. Happy birthday to Will and Peyton! I'm being reactive these days instead of proactive. I didn't forget your birthdays, sweetie pies. I'm just running behind, as usual.
5. Watch for a give-away announcement tomorrow evening. Don't know what yet, but I always manage to find something lurking in the stash room. Need to offset the incoming boxes!
6. Internet provider tech is coming this morning. Hooray! I still have modem issues, and I'm tired of not being able to get a connection every time I sit down at the computer. They called yesterday to tell me they investigated and there really is a problem. Whew, and here I thought I was just imagining it all.
Hope everyone has a fine day. I'm heading over to celebrate Jane's daughter's birthday this evening. I hear birthday cake is involved! Yeah!!!