Monday, January 02, 2012

1/2/12

Well, I stood outside looking for the B-2, and it didn't fly over this year. I mean, it's flown over for six years. What's up with this? I'm gonna have to give the General in charge of the flight path a little bit of Cajun over this omission! I think I saw it way off in the distance, but my picture was only a big patch of bright blue sky. And it certainly wasn't close enough to hear. That's usually the first clue that it's getting near.

So, General, don't be surprised if you get a call from me before next New Year's Day! Priorities, sir!!!

4 comments:

Ann-Mari said...

I am so sorry to read that you missed the plains. You go and get that general, girl.
And best wishes for the new year.

mascanlon said...

But it did look fabulous on KTLA....LOL.

Jen said...

Thought of your post from yesterday this morning - Hubs got up and went to work only to find the office was closed today! OOPS! Happy New Year!

Lori said...

Yes, give the general an "ear beating"!! Did you cook your New Year's food?