Sunday, November 16, 2008

Simply Sophisticated Block 2



Everyone is getting their Simply Sophisticated blocks done - well, everyone except me! I'll get a picture of my blocks up later today. In the meantime, just leave a comment on this post with link to your blog and picture that you've completed your blocks. If you don't have a blog, email me a picture, and I'll put your name in the hat for the prize drawing.

Remember, it's not too late to join. There's a link on my sidebar for you if you're interested in getting started on the BOM from The Fat Quarter Shop. That link will take you right to the BOM on Kimberly's site. Or you can go do it HERE!

Kimberly has genereously donated a $25 gift certificate for a drawing every month for those of you who ordered the BOM from The Fat Quarter Shop, and who show us that you've completed the blocks.

THE DRAWING FOR THE SECOND $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE WILL BE ON THANKSGIVING MORNING 11/27/08 AROUND 8:00 PACIFIC TIME!

Thank you all for pestering me to get this up. I've been overwhelmed with work stuff for the past two weeks.

Thank you again to The Fat Quarter Shop for the monthly prize drawing. Kimberly, you're totally awesome!! Miss Emma is, too!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Vicky, here's my blog entry. Onto another quilty project since I'm in the mood to quilt!

Beth
http://bethknits.blogspot.com/2008/11/its-hot-and-windy-here-today-in.html

Perry said...

About time you got around to putting up a link for blocks, lol. Can't understand how you let work get in the way of such important matters, lol. I guess I better get mine made now. I sure hope this week will be better and less busy. Just tell them you have other things to do too. :>)

Carol said...

I got mine done! Thanks for getting me going on this project! This is going to be one pretty quilt.
Carol
brownquilts4me.blogspot.com

Kim West said...

Vicky - here is my entry - http://peachquilting.com/2008/11/simply-sophisticated-month-2/

thanks for doing this!!

Anonymous said...

Hello everybody! Here are my 2 blocks for month 2!

http://lesouvragesdenat.canalblog.com/archives/2008/11/19/11425673.html

best regards from Paris!
Nat, France

Julia said...

I haven't started mine yet. I have been washing all of the windows in my house instead! AWCK!!! I will get to it later this week.

Nan said...

Beautiful blocks, Vicky! I'll have to go look at everyone else's blocks, too. It's shaping up to be one gorgeous quilt.

Julia said...

Vicky, I just finished mine! And my windows are all clean too!

Julia
http://scraphappyquilter.blogspot.com/2008/11/simply-sophisticated-month-2.html

Miss Jean said...

Vicky: Finally!!!! I'm done!!!!

http://inthegardenwithmissjean.blogspot.com/2008/11/simply-sophisticated-month-two.html