Sunday, November 30, 2008

Stash Report Week 48

I can't believe this year is almost over. It took me aback a bit to type in Week 48! I mean, it's not like I didn't know it was coming! LOL. (I just corrected this. It's week 48, not 47!)

I purchased a couple of things for gifts, so I'm not going to count those. Other than that, I purchased nothing! Zero!!

I did bust a good bit though! Hang onto your hats! I put 2 yards into a Christmas gift, and packaged up 86 yards for charity quilts. That's a total of 88 yards! I can actually see an empty space or two in my stash!

Next year I'm going to be a busting fiend! All incoming fabric must have an equal amount outgoing - plus one yard! I can hear all of you laughing ... I can ... but just watch! I'm going to dazzle and amaze you with my busting! :)

Year-to-Date Totals:

Busted: 498.00 yards
Purchased: 709.00 yards
Net YTD: <211.00> yards busted

5 comments:

antique quilter said...

I am more amazed with the almost 500 yards busted this year
good for you!!!!
have enjoyed reading your stash reports each week!

Sue H said...

I am both amused and amazed! I like your plan of equal amounts out plus one yard! That's a great challenge.

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Congrats on the huge bust this week (and nothing new coming in). It definitely sounds like you're serious about busting and gearing up for next year. I think you'll do great next year!

Lori in South Dakota said...

I'm curious--how much does 88 yards weigh? (snorting and cackling and hooting here!) I love to check your stash report and see if you've pushed any buttons! Ahhh, a friend once gave me the phrase "It's all good" so I often think about that! I want to break 100 yards by the end of the year, and I will be hard pressed to do it. YIKES!

suz said...

You've set yourself quite a challenge for next year! Like Kathie, I too am quite amazed at the 500 yards BUSTED! WOW! Congrats on this past week!