Sunday, November 30, 2008

Stash Report Week 48

I can't believe this year is almost over. It took me aback a bit to type in Week 48! I mean, it's not like I didn't know it was coming! LOL. (I just corrected this. It's week 48, not 47!)

I purchased a couple of things for gifts, so I'm not going to count those. Other than that, I purchased nothing! Zero!!

I did bust a good bit though! Hang onto your hats! I put 2 yards into a Christmas gift, and packaged up 86 yards for charity quilts. That's a total of 88 yards! I can actually see an empty space or two in my stash!

Next year I'm going to be a busting fiend! All incoming fabric must have an equal amount outgoing - plus one yard! I can hear all of you laughing ... I can ... but just watch! I'm going to dazzle and amaze you with my busting! :)

Year-to-Date Totals:

Busted: 498.00 yards
Purchased: 709.00 yards
Net YTD: <211.00> yards busted

5 comments:

Kathie said...

I am more amazed with the almost 500 yards busted this year
good for you!!!!
have enjoyed reading your stash reports each week!

Sue H said...

I am both amused and amazed! I like your plan of equal amounts out plus one yard! That's a great challenge.

Infinity Quilter said...

Congrats on the huge bust this week (and nothing new coming in). It definitely sounds like you're serious about busting and gearing up for next year. I think you'll do great next year!

Lori in South Dakota said...

I'm curious--how much does 88 yards weigh? (snorting and cackling and hooting here!) I love to check your stash report and see if you've pushed any buttons! Ahhh, a friend once gave me the phrase "It's all good" so I often think about that! I want to break 100 yards by the end of the year, and I will be hard pressed to do it. YIKES!

suz said...

You've set yourself quite a challenge for next year! Like Kathie, I too am quite amazed at the 500 yards BUSTED! WOW! Congrats on this past week!