Thursday, November 27, 2008

Simply Sophisticated Month 2 Winner

Doing our Simply Sophisticate BOM together has been a lot of fun. I almost got behind this month, but finished up in the nick of time! There were a lot of folks who emailed me pictures of their finished blocks. Everyone's name was in the hat for the drawing!

Thank to Kimberly at The Fat Quarter Shop for the gift certificate give-away each month for this BOM.

With the holidays I hope everyone doesn't get behind. If you do, don't fret. Just skip to the month's blocks we are working on, and do those to get in the drawing! And remember to post a link to your blog or email me a picture of your finished blocks!

So without further rambling, the winner of this month's $25 gift certificate to The Fat Quarter Shop is: Julia of Scrap Happy Quilter!!! And she has clean windows, too!! LOL

Congratulations, Julia! I will email you the gift certificate code. You MUST post what you bought with your gift certificate! I know what I would buy. I mean, I'm just saying...

The drawing for the December block will be on New Year's Eve. I'll make a blog post about that closer to the time.

2 comments:

little acorns said...

Hi Vicky,
Just stopping by to wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hugs to you & your fur-baby!
xo, Bren

Julia said...

Yay!!!!! I can't believe that I won!!! I am so excited!