I decided to keep going on this - if for no other reason, the entertainment value provided to one reading my blog!
Still working on catching up BOM blocks, so nothing busted.
I ordered another bolt of aged muslin, so added 20 yards.
My goal is to tie up all of these loose ends in my sewing room and be ready to roll when I get back from Louisiana at the end of September. Of course, I'll be running head-on into a busy time at work, but that should only last a couple of weeks. I'm ready to move these stacks of fabric out of here and into quilts. Of course, the to-be-quilted pile is growing proportionately. It's always something.
Busted: 165.25 yards
Purchased: 490.875 yards
Net YTD: <325.625> yards
Penny had her stitches out yesterday. I was worried about them hurting her getting them out. She wagged her tail the whole time. She pudged up after her surgery to 8.8 lbs. She's not quite seven months old, so we've cut back a bit on her puppy chow. She's been running around like crazy today, so I'm sure she'll tone up again in no time flat.
Penny's mommy needs to cut back on her puppy chow, too!