Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Not much to blog about

I am so tired that I went to bed last night about a half hour after I got home. Tonight I'm enjoying a TV dinner :( and a glass of wine :) and I'm hitting the hay when I'm done.

I did start block two of the Bundling Board while watching the Super Bowl. I know, I know (Nancy, hear this?) that I should have been cutting on the blasted Irish chain, but I didn't want to. I won't be able to get in my sewing room until after this week is over. If I don't sleep away the weekend.

Gratitudes:

~ TV dinners
~ wine

That's it, folks!

6 comments:

Cher said...

I know how that is! I was so glad to get done with my auditors and have time off-hope that is scheduled for you-to take some time off once they are done-hate being that busy!

Nancy said...

I've been there many times lately where I go to bed almost as soon as supper is over. One day soon (I hope!) things will calm down at work. Then you'll have energy to do stuff when you get home. Until then enjoy your tv dinners and wine and come visiting when you feel like it. The Irish chain will wait. BTW, that's why I NEVER do commision work. Cause I don't want to feel like I HAVE to work on something I have no interest in instead of stuff I WANT to work on.

Take care of yourself. (((HUGS)))

Granny said...

I'm so sorry the head is still hurting. Tomorrow is Thursday so I'm hoping you get word from your doctor then.

Shelina said...

I am glad you are taking care of yourself and getting the rest you need. Some times of the year just require that kind of energy from you at work, hopefully it will be over soon.

Sweet P said...

Your week sounds like mine. I can't wait for Saturday. Take care and hang in there.

Gail said...

Some weeks you just have to survive- hope you get some answers on your headache (and RELIEF) soon. When can I start bugging you about working on the pumpkins?????hehehe