Friday, February 02, 2007

My January Progress

Since there's hardly anything quilty to report, this will be very short.

~ Finished shop sample for Ginger's Quilt Shoppe and pieced backing

~ Finished Alex's retreat sampler and pieced backing

~ Total yardage busted (including donations) - 30.75 yards

~ Made a block for a new applique project.

January is always too busy at work for me to get much stitching done. February, however, is a new beginning! I picked up a Sandy Gervais panel and some coordinating fabric yesterday at the quilt shop to make up a shop sample for them. Judy gave me an idea last night, but I need to go by tonight to see if they have this background. If not, I'll go to Plan B. But it should sew up real quickly - I like those kind of projects, a quick one!

I have an MRI scheduled for 2:00 today to rule out a bunch of stuff on headaches. I'm sure everything is okay, but it's just something we need to stay on top of with my history. Then a dip & clip in the morning, and home for the entire weekend. I'd love to have a flimsey to show by Sunday!

Gratitudes:

* Phone calls with special friends

* Excellent health insurance

* A feeling of accomplishment at work

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Good luck with your tests... I'll be thinking of you.

Gail said...

I wish you the best with your test, pls keep us posted.

Darlene said...

Good wishes for you with the MRI today. I'll keep you in my thoughts all day!

Nancy said...

Oh, but you can report progross so that's good no matter how little it is. February will be better. :-)

Good luck with the MRI today. You'll be in my prayers.

Laurie Ann said...

Have a nice relaxing weekend!! If you don't have a flimsy to show, you can always show a picture of Daisy. We haven't seen her for awhile. I hope her back is going okay.

Sweet P said...

Wow! You did get a lot done in January. Good luck on your MRI. I hope the doctors find answers soon.