Friday, June 06, 2008

Absolutely Gorgeous New BOM!

Oh, gosh, the moment I saw this one I knew I was a goner!

Sweet Treasures BOM is stunning!

I've been drooling for a week over the Portobello Market line. Really drooling. Those are SO my colors! This BOM is perfect usage for that fabric!

The blocks are nice and simple but the setting design is awesome! I love those sashing stars and that blue really makes the blocks sparkle. I asked the quilter who made the sample about it, and she said the pattern is very accurate and well written. Kimberly at The Fat Quarter Shop, as always, will include a fabric color card and full color picture. It's 87" square, a nice sized quilt.

Yep, I've ordered it! I love getting BOMs in the mail, and for that price I couldn't pass up this beauty! Oh, yeah, I went ahead and ordered the backing set also. Sssshhhh....

I think this quilt might be a possibility for Don and Gail's home. I want to make at least four quilts for them since they lost all their quilts in the fire. It's going to be tough to let go of this one, but I will! LOL.

So much for stash busting this week! (sigh)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, sounds like you megged yourself! You don't need my help!

Vicki W said...

Oh well, we must sacrifice in the name of beautiful fabric! LOL!

Hannies Annies said...

WoW! How can you bypass that gorgous fabric! It is beautiful and the BOM!

Nan said...

Oh Vicky, you stinker! I hadn't noticed that BOM yet! I do love that fabric line, too - it's gorgeous!!
I must have it....NO, I won't....must have BOM.....no I can't....must have.......