Sunday, June 29, 2008

Stash Report Week 26

I've finally gotten to the bottom of my purchase list. What came in this week was the yardage to go with the Merry & Bright jelly rolls and tower from a couple of weeks ago. But what gets me is ME! I said last week I had a small order coming, nothing much. It turned out to be 24 yards. Sheesh!

This Merry & Bright perfectly matches her Holly Jolly line from last year. I need to take stock of both lines and see what I have. I see a LOT of bright Christmas quilts in my future! LOL. Really, though, these will make great quilty gifts for the youngsters in my life.

Nothing busted, but I finished up Ginger's bindings late last night. So I'm free to get back to my stuff now. I'll have some backing yardage to bust if I can get these tops done! And with the long weekend next week, I should make great headway!

Year-to-Date Totals:

Busted: 190.5 yards
Purchased: 445.75 yards
Net YTD: <255.25> yards busted

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

I'm not even going to look at the Merry and Bright....I love the Holly Jolly line. I'm just gonna drool over your purchases. :)

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

I was thinking of combining them also. I have some scraps left from last year. I look forward to seeing what you make with yours.

atet said...

Ooooh -- LOVE that Merry and Bright line. Ok, so can I blame you for falling off of my no buy wagon?