Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Simply Sophisticated Block 7

Moving this back to the top ....



Ladies, it's time to get your Simply Sophisticated Block 7 from The Fat Quarter Shop done and posted to your blog! I'm late late late this month getting this blog post up. My life is upside down, sideways, spinning on its ear and every other thing you can imagine right now. But I got up and sewed these blocks together first thing this morning, and it didn't take long at all. All that procrastination and worrying about them was for naught!! So get in there and get those blocks made!!

If you've done your blocks for the month, please leave a comment here linking back to your blog so we can go ooh and ahh over your blocks and get your name in the hat for the drawing! If you don't have a blog, please email me your picture to be entered in the monthly drawing! I've already gotten emails from a few folks that their blocks are done - and they sure lit a fire under me to get mine done also!

Kimberly and Kevin at The Fat Quarter Shop have so generously donated a $25 gift certificate to the winner of the monthly drawings. Please go visit the shop and send them a thank-you for making this BOM so much fun for us!

If you haven't signed up for the BOM yet, it's not too late. You can link to the BOM by clicking on the picture in my sidebar, or you can just click here to get enrolled. This is going to be an awesome quilt!!

If you're behind in making your blocks, just skip ahead to this month and get them made! That $25 gift certificate surely would be nice to have while you're drooling all over your screen looking at the gorgeous stuff Kimberly has up on her site!

We've had six winners so far: Perry, Beth, Julia, Lisa D, Nat in France and Carol! Wouldn't you like to add your name to the winner's list?!!

The drawing winner will be announced next Saturday evening, 4/25, about 6:00 or so Pacific time. If you've already won a gift certificate, you're still eligible to win again. If you haven't won yet, there's this month and five more after that! And I might cook something up for finished top completions! "Cook" - something I haven't done much of this month! LOL. So stay tuned all the way to the end!

Thank you, Kimberly, for your generosity! Kisses to Miss Emma and those TWO buns in the oven!!!

6 comments:

Carol said...

Here's my link Vicky... http://brownquilts4me.blogspot.com/2009/04/potpourri.html...I've posted my blocks and my goodies that I got with my gift certificate from my win last month. I had lots of fun. Thank you sooooooooooo much!

Carol said...

Vicky, I finished my blocks. See picture on my blog: carolscraftblog.blogspot.com

I'm glad I had a chance to get them done this month so I can be entered into the drawing.

shelley said...

I have finished my blocks just a few minutes ago. I've had to play a bit of catch-up. Thank you for asking us to play along! I'm sending you a photo next.

Lizziebeth said...

I have finally trying to learn this blogging stuff. Here is my Block #7

natderueil said...

Mine are on line on my blog ;o)
Have a nice day from Nat in sunny Paris, France

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

That is such a sweet little block - it is a favorite of mine! I think I will get out my Easy Angle ruler this weekend and play around a bit with this pattern!
Cheers! Evelyn