Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stash Report Weeks 15 & 16

I missed last week's report because my computer was in the shop, so this is a two-fer.

I'm on overload right now with work, so very little sewing done in two weeks - just a couple of BOMs blocks yesterday. I'm trying to catch up on those, and will continue working on them today.

The only purchase in two weeks (gasp!) is the Cinnamon & Spice bundle by Jo Morton. 4.25 yards. These are all going into my basket blocks. I have 17 blocks done.

I have backings stacked up to piece, but I don't feel like fooling with them this weekend. The backings will bring my busted total down significantly. Jane and I need to plan another cutting weekend. That always motivates me to sew - and bust!

Year-to-Date Totals:

Busted: 119.50 yards
Purchased: 279.875 yards
Net YTD: <160.375> yards

3 comments:

Donna said...

You did good over the last two weeks!

Aren't you glad you decided to make the basket quilt?

Laura said...

Love the stash report. Hope work eases up and allows you to bust more stash soon!

Lori in South Dakota said...

having a friend cut/sew with you always makes it more fun!