Friday, February 26, 2010

Pennsylvania Dutch BOM Block 4 Winner

I can't believe I forgot about the drawing! I even had it on my calendar. I saw it yesterday. I had written "PA Dutch" which I promptly X'd through because, after all, I had already made my block! Sheesh ... next time I'll add the word "drawing"! Sorry about that!

Anyway, without further ado, the winner of the 4th month Pennsylvania Dutch BOM drawing for a $25 gift certificate from The Fat Quarter Shop is ......

Carol of Carol's Craft Creations blog.

Congratulations, Carol. I'll get your gift certificate off to you in a few minutes.

Once again, a gigantic THANK YOU to The Fat Quarter Shop for donating the monthly gift certificates, and for being such an inspiration to all of us! I'm sure Carol will find something awesome on which to spend her gift certificate! Can't wait to see what she gets!

A reminder to all PA Dutch BOM participants, there are few backing sets left, so be sure to grab one while they're available.

Thank you, Kimberly and Kevin!

3 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

Congratulations to the winner! I just finished my block yesterday and am happy you doing this, because it reminds me to finish it!
Have a lovely weekend.

Jocelyn said...

Yea! Congratulations to Carol!

julieQ said...

Congratulations to Carol!!