Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hometown Christmas



I made the second booklet/section of Hometown Christmas today. The first two sections are shown. I wish I had gone ahead and cut the third one while I was cutting last month. The cutting is the boring part. They're sewing together real quickly.

I think Kim is way ahead on this project, AND she's redesigning it! I'm going to be lucky to get it done the original way! LOL

What next? I'm really wishing I had some project planned for today, but I didn't know the day trip was going to cancel until late yesterday. Since I don't feel like cutting more Thimbleberries right now, I guess I need to dig around and find something else to work on. Or I could vacuum. :)

2 comments:

Patti said...

Vaccuum? On National Quilting Day? Bite your tongue!

Nan said...

Nice work on the blocks - I do so love Thimbleberries!