Monday, October 26, 2009
1. Stash Report Week 43 boxes have landed, all 140 something yards of it. OMG, this stuff is gorgeous! The Rouenneries bag in the top left of the picture is this quilt kit. I love the bag it's packaged in! Love it!
2. Penny scared me at the vet on Saturday. After she had her well puppy check-up, I was standing at the counter to pay and noticed that she felt really really hot. The vet took her back into the examining room, and she had 104.2 fever. She was fine when I got there. So we waited 10 minutes and took her temp again; 104. Ten minutes to wait again, and it's down to 103.2. The diagnosis: stress fever! She got herself all worked up just being there. Sheesh .... scared the peewally out of me!
3. I spent all day yesterday up in the stash room and made the biggest mess. But I have a plan and it's coming together.
4. My stomach hurts. Might have to go pet some fabric.
5. Do you ever go back and read your old blog posts? I was looking for something that I posted earlier in the year. Okay, I'll tell you what I was looking for. I wanted to know when my stash report showed my totals in the black. Week 10! Yikes! It's been all negative since then. Anyway, I don't know what made me poke on one of the posts to read comments. There was this horrible pornographic thing there which I deleted. Guess I'll have to periodically check for those. I'd hate for someone in my family to run across an old blog post that I haven't looked at in 10 months and see that trash!
6. Penny weighed 10.2 lbs. She's 8.5 months old.
7. My brother is feeling a lot better, although still a ways to go. It did my heart good to talk to him yesterday.
8. The person at work finds out tomorrow the results of some testing last week. I'm going to pray hard tonight.
9. I think we should all go harass Kimberly to get some pictures posted of the little twins and Miss Emma. I keep checking Jolly Jabber for pictures.
10. I'm done.