Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pennsylvania Dutch BOM

In November I am starting the Pennsylvania Dutch BOM at the Fat Quarter Shop (yes, I know, another BOM)! They have offered another great BOM (out of my favorite Wiscasset fabric), and I can't wait for this one to start.

Did you all see the sign-up bonus for this BOM? Yep, you've read that right!

"All BOM members will receive a $25 gift certificate along with their first block!"

I'm sure I'll find something at The Fat Quarter Shop on which to spend it! We all will!

But that's not all!

So many of you expressed how much fun you had doing the Simply Sophisticated BOM, and that you were motivated to get the blocks done to be entered in the monthly drawing!

Would you like to do that again?

Kimberly and Kevin have offered once again to donate a $25 gift certificate every month for a drawing! Each month I will post a blog with the entry information and, like before, all you have to do is comment on that post and link us back to your blog with a picture of your Pennsylvania Dutch finished block, or email me a picture of the block, to get your name in the drawing for the month!

Don't forget to order your backing set, too! The fabric won't be around a year from now when you've finished your BOM.

A huge THANK YOU to The Fat Quarter Shop! I love you guys!

This is going to be SO much fun!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Awesome! I'm signed up for this BOM. This will definitely help me to get my blocks made.

Unknown said...

Fantastic! This should help me keep up to date with it. I signed up for this BOM when you first blogged about it a few months ago and cant wait to receive the first block!! :)