Saturday, October 03, 2009

Simply Sophisticated BOM - Winners!

Simply Sophisticated drawing winner for the $25 gift certificate from The Fat Quarter Shop is ............

LORETTA from Louisiana!!

Congratulations, Loretta! I will be emailing your gift certificate to you in a few minutes.

I hope everyone takes a moment to thank Kimberly and Kevin (and Miss Emma, Will and Peyton!) for their generosity this year in providing the monthly gift certificates! You can drop Kimberly a note at kimberly@fatquartershop.com

Although we won't be having any more monthly drawings, I hope everyone stays in touch and shares their finished Simply Sophisticated quilts (or quilt tops)! There are some beautiful new BOMs at the Fat Quarter Shop. I can't wait to finish up these I have going so I can get started on the new ones! Okay, I admit. I'm a BOM junky! :)

The second $25 gift certificate drawing is from Penny and me as a thank you to everyone who participated this year and made doing the BOM so much fun! Thank you for pushing and prodding me to get the blocks done, and the reminders when I failed to post about them. You all are truly awesome quilters and dynamite ladies!

The winner of the second drawing is Julia of Scrap Happy Quilter blog! Congratulations, Julia! I'll be checking in to watch for your finished quilt!

Thank you all, again! I had a grand time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember -- this evening is the drawing for the last gift certificate from The Fat Quarter Shop for those of you working on the Simply Sophisticated BOM!

I know the last package had a LOT of sewing in it! Don't panic! Please just leave a comment HERE on your progress, even if you haven't finished it! Give us a link back to your blog showing what you've done - or even the untouched package like *some* of us have! Or email me a picture. Either way will get you in the drawing!

The drawing will be this evening around 6:00 Pacific time.

But here's another surprise!

I will also be giving away a $25 gift certificate from the Fat Quarter Shop. So that's TWO chances to win! There are SO many gorgeous new fabrics and projects on their site. I'm sure you won't have any trouble at all finding something to spend them on!! LOL

That's my way of thanking everyone for participating this year. I feel like I've made a ton of new friends among you and I have enjoyed visiting your blogs - even though I didn't always leave comments.

Good luck to all the Simply Sophisticated participants!!

4 comments:

Carol said...

I just posted mine as a goal for October...I don't know what happened to September. WOWSER! 2 Drawings...that's just amazing...thanks so much Vicky for doing this for us this year...you kept me on track.
http://brownquilts4me.blogspot.com/2009/10/october-charming-girls.html

merumo said...

Hello! Guess what? I'm one of those who hasn't touched the last package this month! lol I'm trying to be honest :) Since my friend Mayumi is back to Japan now, I am entering my UNTOUCHED package as her entry for this month's drawing.

http://pleasentree.blog4.fc2.com/blog-entry-880.html#more

Julia said...

My quilt top is finished and the backing is pieced! Just waiting to finish a customer quilt before I can get it quilted! I will post pictures of it on my blog tomorrow. Thanks to you and Penny for drawing my name for one of the gift certificates! Thanks for hosting this, your encouragement has helped a bunch. In fact, this is the only BOM that I have ever finished on time! :~)

Loretta said...

Thank you, Vicky. I received my email with the information and can hardly wait to spend the winnings. You and everyone at the FQ Shop were very sweet and generous to have these drawings.
Thanks, again.
Loretta in Louisiana