Friday, November 26, 2010

Penny's Day

Penny had an exciting day today!

First, a trip to the vet. Since she had a bad reaction to her last shots, she had to have a benadryl shot first, so she was kind of loopy. But here she is coming out from the back with her best friend, Rachel. Even after all the mashed potatoes yesterday, Penny only weighed 10.8 lbs!



Then we stopped by Ginger's for a visit on the way home. In walked Ginger's DIL with a puppy! This puppy is being auctioned in a couple of weeks for a charity event. He's 11 weeks old, and Penny had a ball playing with him.



No, we are NOT going to the auction!

9 comments:

Caryl @ cinnamon holiday workshop said...

Oh...Vicky I think you need to go to that auction...Penny needs a pal!!

Carol said...

OMG! Penny needs a friend...just think of all the fun she'd have...LOL!

Vicky said...

Oh, I'd love to have another doxie, but I'm restricted here to one dog. Maybe when I retire... he was SO cute and cuddly. Puppy breath!!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Penny and Maxie are about the same size! :) Oh and trust me... little boy puppies are so much fun!!! lol

pdudgeon said...

awwww, can't you just hear Penny pleading? after all, what's a couple of weeks frantically looking for a place to move and arrqanging everything else it entails, compared to the sweetness of puppy breath....
i'm not helping, am i, lol.

Anonymous said...

Penny wants a friend!

Anonymous said...

I had to LOL at that last sentence, Vicky! Before I got that far, I just knew for sure that you would make sure he was yours. LOL! Eve

Cyn said...

I'm not too sure that Penny is going to want to share her fabric with a new friend! Now play dates would be fine, but permanently? She might have other ideas. LOL!!!

Cynthia

Judy Laquidara said...

Oh, my! The puppy is almost as cute as Penny! Maybe you should go to the auction. :)