Saturday, June 23, 2007

"Magic"


This is "Magic" - isn't he a handsome fellow?
He belongs to my boss. Magic is a champion field trial lab. He is currently the NUMBER ONE field trial point dog in the country. He now has five blue ribbons, one fourth place and a couple of jams out of only ten trials so far this year. But the season is only half over!
Magic has been home for a couple of weeks during this break in the field trial schedule. Yesterdy he was at the office for a hour or so. He loves me! As soon as he saw me, he was rolling on his back and talking and begging for belly scratches. Magic may be real rough and tough in a trial, but he's really just a big cream puff! Or at least he is with me!
I love this dog so much. He is one of ten or twelve that my boss owns, but, gosh, he's my favorite!
Just thought I'd share a little of my work life with everyone - the fun part!

6 comments:

Doodlebug Gail said...

What a great looking dog! And how did Daisy take to the new smells on your after you'd been playing? I seem to remember that the last time you saw Magic that Daisy didn't like it one little bit.

Susan said...

Beautiful dog. Looks like he knows a soft touch when he sees one. =)

Gail said...

Dogs know dog people as well as cats know people with cat aversion! How neat that you have access to such a neat dog.

Granny said...

I love labs. They are so sweet but Magic seems to be the best of the best! What an honor to be his friend! :)

He's beautiful. How old is he? Looks like he's getting a little gray but I guess that just makes him look distinguished!

Cher said...

sweet looking dog-nice batch of goodies you bought yourself...I like your attitude Vicki! You work hard, and deserve to be happy-and as long as you can afford it, why not?

Laurie Ann said...

What a good good boy! He's a handsome fella and obviously smart too!