I don't like making lists, but I need to this weekend. A lot of loose quilty ends need to be tied up. It'll be interesting to see how much I accomplish by Sunday night. Knowing me, I'll go off in another direction! LOL
* Machine sew the binding on a quilt -- DONE
* Finish prepping a pumpkin block -- DONE
* Cut another section of Hometown Christmas -- DONE. I cut the last two sections, plus all borders. I'm going to count this as stash busted on my report because it's definitely committed now! LOL
* Make more red/white shooting star blocks and assemble the top center
* Figure out the border on All Things Christmas
* Cut the finishing kit for Prairie Paisley Patchwork Party
* Cut Buttons and Bows
* Poke no BUY buttons
Wow, that's an ambitious list. I also need to do all the laundry (not just the stuff I need).
Before I posted this blog, I stopped and did one item on the list! LOL
On to the next task!