Well, moving in the right direction again ... but a lot of catch-up to do before I'm back in the positive. The way things are going, though, I could very well turn it around in the next couple of weeks! Remember, I said that after April 15th I'd be able to accomplish a lot more! :)
I spent all day yesterday cutting. I cut Hometown Christmas, even the borders. I started sewing a bit on it, but decided to eat dinner instead! It's always something! Anyway, I'm counting it as busted. I also cut another kit with Renewal fabric by Brannock & Patek. That one was 9 yards. I'm counting that as busted, too - otherwise, I would have a nothing report this week. That's 28.75 yards total busted this week. These numbers do not include backing or binding. That's for another week, hopefully in the not too distant future. Both of these will sew up quickly. Cutting is the hardest part of the whole quilting process for me. I like to have essentially a cutting weekend occasionally. I seem to get more sewn when I do it that way.
I purchased nothing. Okay, I did place a small order that hasn't arrived yet. It'll be on next week's report. But I'm proud of myself because I had a ton of stuff in the cart, and then backed out a lot of it before I poked the button. I'm trying to break the habit of buying everything. From now on I'm just going to buy what I have a reasonable expectation of actually making. The amount of money I put into my retirement account each month should grow proportionately, and that's a good thing!
Busted: 163.75 yards
Purchased: 189.50 yards
Net YTD: <25.75> yards busted!