Wednesday, April 30, 2008

BOMs




What can I say? I love BOMs. I don't even know how many of them I have going right now. A bunch all came in one box today.

I'm behind a little on one, behind a lot on the other, and the Birds and Bees on the left of the picture is a new one. I love doing BOMs with Kimberly at The Fat Quarter Shop. Everything is beautifully packaged with color charts and always enough fabric. Of course, I don't need to tell my bloggy friends how excited I am to get boxes from Kimberly!

I certainly have my work cut out for me, don't I?

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

You sure do.....I'm working on my pumpkins. :)

Mar said...

yes, but it's never enough to keep you out of trouble!!
ILY

Nan said...

Your BOMs look so pretty sitting there, patiently waiting for you. As I always tell the hubby, quilting "keeps me off the streets"! LOL!
I hope your back is feeling better.

Erin said...

you go girl! glad to see you are busy!!! I am doing the thimbleberries from Kimberly..that is enough for me to keep up with!

Cindy said...

I am right there with you sister, I love BOM myself and I sign up with most of Kimberly's. I think I have signed up for the 2 Xmas ones from her and soon be expecting those soon. Haven't even started on that applique one.