Friday, May 02, 2008

Motivation Friday

Back on Alex Anderson's old message board, we had Motivation Friday where everyone posted what they had accomplished for the week.

I thought it might be fun for bloggers to do the same. You can comment here if you'd like, or blog your own Motivation Friday.

Since last Friday I finished up a quilt top for Ginger's and delivered that to the shop. I made about 60thousand half square triangles for a quilt I hope to assemble this weekend. And I appliqued about half of a pumpkin block.

Sewing/quilting at least an hour every night sure does add up and move things along. Thanks, Judy, for THAT motivation!

8 comments:

Patti said...

Great idea - and you would pick a week where I've gotten next to nothing done LOL!

Finished two 8" blocks for my mid-century album and two Civil War Diaries blocks. And that's it!

Erin said...

GREAT IDEA!I finished nothing at all this week but for next week well lets see what I have on my list...ummmm

Julie in the Barn said...

Great Idea! I posted on my blog this am and reported my only accomplishment. I seem to be stymied by too many "inspirations" from reading everyone's blogs. I need to focus.

Anonymous said...

I put my report on my blog. I'm going to try to link to that blog here but if the comment doesn't show up in your e-mail, let me know and I won't do it that way again.

Yvonne said...

Great idea....thanks for inspiration. I posted on my blog. :)

Sherry said...

I finished up two blocks this week for online BOM projects I'm working on. I finished up a quilt top called Cats in the Garden from a book Season to Season by Joined at the Hip, it is too cute (with baby rick rack for the cats whiskers) & finished up one altered 9 patch quilt top. I now need to get some quilt tops basted & ready for quilting! Hope everyone has a great week-end!

Anonymous said...

Since I don't have a blog, thought I'd report here. I did a baby quilt start to finish (baby shower tomorrow). Did quilting on another baby quilt and I'm sewing down the binding on that one as we speak. I also made 5 burp cloths to go with the quilts.

Kathy said...

The only thing I accomplished this week was making a purse and getting settled back in from being in Paducah! But look out this weekend...I plan on getting lots done!

HUGS
Kathy