Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Judy's Quilt for an Hour Project

Judy is giving us a new Quilt for an Hour Project starting May 19th. I'm so excited. I haven't been able to do one yet because of other commitments, but I'm definitely doing this one! If you scroll down, she has several posts about the project, including choosing colors and a tutorial on the Tri-Rec rulers.

Got up in the stash room last night and nothing was working. Then I remember my Dimples collection! I love Dimples! I was able to find the two backgrounds as well as all the colors for the stars. Had a little trouble chosing which star colors, but finally have it and I'm pleased with my choices. Choosing a name for this quilt will be easy ... Dimples! LOL

I made a shop sample for Ginger using the Tri-Recs in 2007. I had never used them before, but they are wonderful. This will be another fun quilt to make!

I can't wait to get started! Thank you, Judy, for once again inspiring us with this dynamite project!

4 comments:

Granny said...

I love Dimples too. Can't wait to see your creation!

SueR said...

Well, let's see! I'm still contemplating my colors.

Doodlebug Gail said...

I've been contemplating Judy's quilt as well .... I did one 2 years ago and loved every minute of it. Perhaps it's time to get one of those rulers and join in.

bingo~bonnie said...

I've never seen Dimples fabric in person before - I don't get to the LQS so often... but can't wait to see photos of your HAD quilt. I love this new pattern by JudyL. Wish I had time to make one, but for now will be content watching everyone else make theirs. It's always fun to see the variety in fabrics.

Love from Texas! ~bonnie