Sunday, May 11, 2008

Stash Report Week 19

I'm in a holding pattern right now. I have a couple of quilty things going on that must be done before I can move on to major stash busting, but those will get done, hopefully, today.

I did make a small purchase of Route 66 fabric, two yards. I want to make some placemats for my brother's camper. He'll like those. I also purchased a yard of some ant fabric to back a cook's apron for him. I need to get moving on those as they will be motoring away towards Colorado in a couple of weeks. Otherwise, I was a very good girl this week.

Must get some of this stash moving out ..... stay tuned! LOL

Year-to-Date Totals:

Busted: 163.75 yards
Purchased: 202.75 yards
Net YTD: <39.00> yards busted

2 comments:

Doodlebug Gail said...

What a neat idea! Route 66 fabric for a camper - bet he'll love them. Hugs.

Kathy said...

Route 66 fabric don't think I've seen this one yet. Will have to look for it Weds while at the LQS!