Sunday, May 04, 2008

Stash Report Week 18

18 weeks? Where has this year gone?

Nothing purchased this week. Nothing busted this week. I had hoped to get a top together and bust the backing, but I won't finish assembling it until later today or tomorrow. I've done a lot of sewing, though. Next week I'll start cutting the finishing kit for the Patchwork Party blocks made from my favorite Prairie Paisley. Hopefully next week will be a better report. I need to turn around that minus number on my YTD totals!!


Year-to-Date Totals:

Busted: 163.75 yards
Purchased: 199.75 yards
Net YTD: <36.00> yards busted!

8 comments:

Vicki W said...

Or do what I did and give some away! LOL!

Granny said...

At least you stayed even! Yep, 18 weeks are gone. It may not seem like it but I know you've done better this year than you did last year so . . keep at it. You will eventually make a dent in that stash . . I hope!

Marla said...

Hwy but 0+0=)! Not bad! At least it isn't in the + this week.

Kathy said...

You are doing fantastic! Keep up the good work.

Lori in South Dakota said...

18 weeks gone already??!! I better get going, my goal is one full size (or larger) quilt a month--"done done", not just the top pieced. And the idea is to make them mostly from the stash.

Yvonne said...

I can't believe it's 18 weeks already. I'm not keeping a running total, just keep plugging away. You are doing fine. :)

Judith said...

I hoped to see your patchwork party finished by the time I got home, but I think that would have worked if I would have come home planned two weeks from now, but well came back two weeks early. Hope to see it soon as I reall loveit.

Randi said...

I'm trying to get to the + side, too, Vicky. We will make it!