Sunday, May 25, 2008

Stash Report Week 21

And when she was good, she was very very good...

Okay, so I bought a total of four yards yesterday, but I was in three quilt shops on the Adventures of Vick and Jane! Those readers who know me well know that's almost unheard of, especially since two shops were new ones for me with a visit to Rosie's thrown in the fray! I feel especially pious since two of those yards were for the window topper in the breakfast room! I'm cured, I tell you -- CURED! ROFLOL

Nothing busted this week. I'm working on Judy's Quilt for an Hour and I counted that yardage when I cut it. I don't expect to bust anything this coming week as Ginger's quilt is next up. That's okay. I'm processing quilts and having the grandest time doing it!

It's not even 5:00 a.m and I've been up for at least an hour. I'm so excited to have two more days off. I'm so pumped about sewing up a storm today. I'm about to burst with inspiration from our adventure yesterday. Oh, geez, here I go with that "high on life" thing again! LOL

Year-to-Date Totals:

Busted: 180.75 yards
Purchased: 211.75 yards
Net YTD: <31.00> yards busted

8 comments:

Vicki W said...

I can't believe you get up so early! It's 9:00 here. I did do my exercises but I'm just now thinking about eating breakfast! Good work on the shopping trip!

SueR said...

I was definitely still sawing logs at 5:00 too, and I am also looking forward to another full day of sewing, got a lot done yesterday. You did so well on your shopping trip! Have fun today!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

I was still sleeping at 5:00 am. How'd you get up so early?

Congrats on the shopping trip sometimes it is so hard not to buy!

Enjoy your day of sewing :0)

Lori in South Dakota said...

I wish I woke up that early. I come from a family of owls, at 5 am I have barely gotten to bed! But the day people, I always think they get so much done!

Hannies Annies said...

5 a.m.?? early bird aren't you..hope you had a great day sewing!!! congrats on your shopping trip!!

Donna said...

You went to Rosie's and didn't buy a bunch of fabric??????

You must be cured!

Kathy said...

Good grief Vicky! Don't you sleep! LOL Sounds like you had fun on your shopping trip and the way you are going your stash totals are going to be out of this world.

Kim said...

Cured? Well okay, if you say so! (What? How can you tell I'm laughing as I type?!) Sounds like you had a great weekend!