Saturday, May 24, 2008

Quilt for an Hour Block

I'm behind but catching up on Quilt for an Hour. I should have all the blocks made by Sat. night. I had to stop and put one together, though, to see if it would work.



I was worried about the backgrounds. Determined to use the Dimples fabric I've been collecting. The white is very white, and the tan is one of my favorite pieces. I think once the whole quilt is together, the shadow will be obvious. I'm not doing brights on this, but a more "earthy" colorway.

ALL FROM MY STASH!!!

I love it when a plan comes together. :) :) :)

Heading over to Jane's in a bit. We're off bright and early on an adventure! LOL

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

I think it's going to look great!

Anonymous said...

Here! Here! I believe the tan is perfect for the shadow!

Marla said...

pThis dimples fabric is one of my favs. I have a few of them.

Granny said...

Your shadow is going to show up great! Can't wait to hear about your adventure!

bingo~bonnie said...

just catching up and reading past blog entries... I love the dimples fabrics for your HAD quilt. Do you hve a photo of all your blocks laid out? Or quilt top sewn together? Love from Texas! ~bonnie