Thursday, May 08, 2008

Motivation Friday

Well, technically it's still Thursday night, but it's close enough for me, especially since this has been a hellava week and I'm glad it's almost over! You can't even imagine how glad!

I've got two more rows to sew on this puppy and it's done. No borders. The fabric is from Moda's Renewal line, and the pattern is "Autumn Nights #309" by Country Threads. I'll get this finished this weekend and the backing pieced. The backing will be from stash and I desparately need the bust! :)



Excuse the Daisy toys scattered about and the ever present water bottle. That's her favorite toy. She's under that bump in my quilt top! LOL. But I guess I could have picked up the thread cases before I took the picture. Suzy Homemaker I'm not!

I've also finished hand stitching the bindings on two of the three quilts from last week.

I pulled the fabric ALL FROM STASH for Judy's Quilt for an Hour Project. Really, it's ALL FROM STASH! (I love saying that!!) I can't wait to get started cutting that one!

I stopped by the quilt shop for a Jane fix tonight, and Daisy was really glad to see me when I got home. I guess life is pretty good after all!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

I made that quilt a year or so ago - LOL! Fast fun and wonderful. I love yours - there's a picture of mine somewhere in my blog. LOL

Lori in South Dakota said...

Motivation Friday is a good thing. So far I have accomplished 3 of my five goals, and am very pleased with myself!! Now if that thread order would just arrive.......grumble grumble!!

Aren't you just GLAD when some weeks are over??

julieQ said...

You are making great strides! Love your new quilt top. I am also doing Judy's quilt for an hour...it should be fun!!

ForestJane said...

I am thinking about doing my quickie baby quilt (so quickie it's not on my blog yet) without borders... trying to see if I like it that way. :)