Monday, September 01, 2008

Designer Mystery BOM



Block #3 of the Designer Mystery BOM. I got behind a bit on everything when I was sick, so this weekend I've been playing catch-up. Now I'm wishing I had squared up those four quilts that need binding. This would have been a good day to sit and hand stitch those down. Losing three weeks of quilty time has really put me behind.

As I've said many, many, many times, I LOVE BOMs! Kimberly has some new ones starting over at the Fat Quarter Shop. I'd suggest that you sign up now if you're interested because once it gets closer to the starting time, they will sell out.

Simply Sophisticated Mystery BOM will be starting in October. The Harvest Home fabric is gorgeous!

Sweet Treasures BOM is starting in September. Wait, that's this month!! Yipee! This one uses Portobello Market fabric. I've also used this in a kit sample for Kimberly, and it's so beautiful!

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm a BOM addict! LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicky,
Glad to here you really are getting back to normal. BOMs are beautiful. Sending this via generator power in SE Louisiana.

Yvonne said...

I'm happy your feeling better....gorgeous block!

suz said...

It's good you are feeling better - for you and, selfishly, for us - we need your quilting inspiration. You do such beautiful work. Sounds like thinks worked out okay in Louisiana - thank heavens for the power of prayer! The people in that area just didn't need more problems and your brother and his wife have certainly had more than their share. Continue to take care of yourself and get back on your feet 100%! SuzK

Donna said...

Great fabrics in this BOM. I like your color choices for Judy's BOM too. You do a great job of keeping them all straight. I look forward to seeing some beautiful BOM quilts.