Sunday, September 28, 2008

Stash Report Weeks 38 & 39

Week 38 I had some orders come in, 20.25 yards. Week 39 - nothing. Of course, I didn't bust anything either those two weeks. (sigh) But I'm home from vacation and raring to sew!

I did stop at Born Quilter in Lafayette on the way to the airport yesterday. It was a tiny shop, real cute, and the ladies in there were real friendly. So friendly, in fact, that I was worried about missing my plane! LOL. I did make a purchase but as a gift, so that doesn't count!!

Year-to-Date Totals:

Busted: 406.00 yards
Purchased: 628.75 yards
Net YTD: <222.75> yards busted

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

Welcome home!!

Granny said...

Glad you're home but I know you hated to leave Louisiana. Missed your blog posts and my daily e-mails.

Lori in South Dakota said...

Hope your trip was wonderful and waiting to here all about it!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

A zero add week is always a good thing! Welcome Home and hope you had a great vacation :)

Holly said...

Welcome back :)