Sunday, January 25, 2009

Simply Sophisticated Month 4 Winner!

There were a ton of entries this month. A lot of Simply Sophisticate makers who don't have blogs and who emailed me their pictures. Thank you all for participating in this group. It's been fun for me, and I hope everyone is keeping up with their monthly blocks because of it!

Thank you to Kimberly at The Fat Quarter Shop for donating the monthly $25 gift certificate! I am an avid fan of The Fat Quarter Shop because of the wonderful programs and kits and -- well, everything there! And special kisses to Miss Emma!!

Okay, enough blabbing! The winner of the drawing for the fourth month gift certificate is ......... Lisa D!

Congratulations, Lisa! You'll be receiving your gift certificate in a few minutes!

If you haven't signed up for Simply Sophisticates BOM, there's still time! There's an easy link in my sidebar, or you can click here! It's going to be a beautiful quilt!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations Lisa...how fun!

shelley said...

Hooray for Lisa, and happy shopping!

Julia said...

Congratulations to Lisa!!!!!! Have fun shopping! I know that I sure did! :~)

Nan said...

Congratulations to Lisa!