Tuesday, January 06, 2009

This is Hard!

At 6:00 in the morning I really should not view the "Coming Soon" at The Fat Quarter Shop! I really shouldn't.

I found Glace Frosted Windowpanes Quilt Kit! I think the fabric line will be my 2009 favorite!

I love Brenda Riddle's designs. She designed the Prairie Paisley Patchwork Party last year for the Fat Quarter Shop. The one I'm going to be getting the final borders on in the next couple of weeks. The one I was so ga-ga over last year and bored everyone to tears by my constant blogging about it. The one that ... well, you get the picture. Brenda is absolutely the sweetest lady. I had the pleasure of finally meeting her in person at the Long Beach quilt show this year, and what a joy that was!

Another item I found was on Anne Sutton's blog, Bunny Tales. It's a new applique project, and the pattern is free! Be sure to sign up for her newsletter so you'll be notified when the new block is posted each month. I'm thinking stash busting here!

And last but not least, look what just happened to appear on Jolly Jabber today! Do you think Jane is going to get me for this? I think so -- at least she'll try! LOL. Thank you, Kimberly!

I'm off to shower and head in to the office early today. It'll be a very long day as I have the accounting software guy coming out at 6:30 tonight to install updates. I didn't sew last night, but I know I will tonight even though I'll be tired. My mind will be going a mile a minute, and that's the best way in the world to destress!

7 comments:

julia said...

Hi Vicky,
congrats for being one of the chosen @ the jolly jabber.
Today was one of the days I didn't seached the 'coming soon' section...how could I miss this? What did you do with me? Wanna have this, too! 'Glace' could be my new favourite fabric line, too ;o).
Happy new year,
Julia

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

lalalalalalala, I'm NOT looking! So which one are you in the pictures...on the right or left? It's always nice to put a face with people I chat with.

Judith said...

Why do you make it hard for us too? It looks like a beautifull line.

Donna said...

I enjoyed your post. I am trying not to buy new stuff either, but it is so hard. Thanks for the link to Bunny Hill BOM. Also your post on Fat Quarter's Blog about your friend Jane was very sweet. I have a friend like that also.

jlk said...

I love "Glace." Maybe that could be your reward for 6 months of good stash-busting!

Connie said...

YOU ARE SO BAD! But I love ya anyways. connie

Granny said...

Oh, that was so sweet to read. I'm so glad you have Jane and Jane has you. I'm not even looking at the new fabrics! Don't try to tempt me!!