Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Judy has Left the Building

I dropped her off at the airport about 5:15 this morning, and she has probably already landed and departed Las Vegas and on her way home. Safe travels, Judy. I miss you already!

Having Judy here and getting to know her has been pure joy! I hope she'll come back again soon. I'd like to show her the sights around SoCal, and get some major sewing and chatting time in. Judy is such an inspiration to me, constantly encouraging me to just do quilting things that I was too chicken to try. Yesterday she even fixed some pinwheel blocks for me that I had somehow messed up, and I'm ready to get that UFO finished now.

The week passed way too quickly, but I'll be smiling for months and months as I remember our visit!

6 comments:

Erin said...

I am so glad you and Judy and all the girls had a great time! You are a sweetheart!

Granny said...

I had so much fun! But, I think I'll sleep for the next 24 hours. Traveling . . especially getting up early just wears me out. Bet you can't guess what I'm going to do right now . . like right this very minute! :)

Kim said...

I'm SOOO envious of all you SoCal gals and your visitors and getting to go to Road to California and all the rest of that stuff! But I'm glad to hear you and Judy had a good time! Couldn't happen to a nicer pair of gals! OH! And did you see Sharon has a photo of Jane on her blog? I did kind of think that Jane was just your "imaginary friend." ROFLOL!

Mary Johnson said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Both yours and Judy's quilts look great.

Nan said...

I'm glad you had such fun, but of course, quilty friends are the best, aren't they?

Bon said...

I'd have loved to be a little fly on the wall and just listened to you two talk. LOL Glad you had such a great time. I kinda knew you would.