Monday, January 28, 2008

My Weekend UFO-Stash Buster

I had such a good time sewing this weekend! Almost finished this up. Just two plain borders to go! Thank you, Judy, for fixing those pinwheels for me!




I was too tired tonight when I got home to work on the borders, but hopefully tomorrow night. I want this one all finished up before the weekend, backing pieced, binding made, and ready to send off to Judy for quilting! The best part? 100% from stash! :)

Oh, what to work on next? Since Hometown Christmas is sitting there staring at me, I guess it's up!

Gratitudes:

~ Will finish up everything at work tomorrow! Hooray!
~ Four hours of working from home on Sunday makes the rest of the week a lot easier.
~ Laughing at Daisy begging where Judy sat to knit last week!
~ Loving all this rain!

8 comments:

Perry said...

Pretty, pretty quilt!!!! You must have a great stash!

Granny said...

Those fabrics are so pretty! You worked really quickly getting that one done. Oh, does Daisy miss me?? Sweet girl!

Darlene said...

A true beauty. I'm so glad you allowed yourself time to sew!

atet said...

That quilt is lovely and those new redwork patterns are such fun. As for the polka dot fabrics -- if you feel really guilty about bringing them into the house, um, I can find a home for them :0).

Laurie said...

that's a pretty quilt vicky. are you keeping it or is it a gift? great job!
laurie

Wendy said...

That such a charming quilt. I love the pinwheel stars with the blues.

Keep up the sewing time.

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

It is looking very pretty! You just needed a tiny bit of help to get it going again, great job!!!

Cheers!

Evelyn

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Vicky, I love that quilt. It is so pretty.