I was really good this week. I had a redwork pattern come in that I had ordered at the quilt show last weekend, and I only purchased a Diane Phalen quilty jigsaw puzzle at Ginger's.
Thursday night at Applique Club, Jane gave me half of her wonderful positive/negative polka dot purchases at Road. Uh oh, I guess I need to report the incoming fabric! A total of 3 yards, but since we're collecting dots, I won't beat myself up over it. Of course, I might beat up Jane!! LOL
I've been sewing this weekend on a quilt that Judy designed. This is the one where she fixed all the pinwheels for me. I'm going to go ahead and count the yardage for the top in this week's bust because I'll get it finished up tonight. That's 8.5 yards busted.
The backing will be reported on next week's report. I'm renewing a goal of mine to immediately piece the backing for a quilt when the top is done and get the binding pieced and ready to go on. I set this goal every year, but this year I'm sticking to it!!
So Year-To-Date Totals:
Incoming - 11.25 yards
Busted - 37.25 yards
Net YTD Total: 26.00 yards BUSTED!!
I've so totally enjoyed sewing this weekend! I installed the new light on my Bernina, and it was wonderful being able to see while sewing late last night! Of course, I had to tidy up my sewing table before I could get going. I threw away a bunch of papers that had accumulated. My other new goal -- neatness counts!! That one may be harder to stick to!