Saturday, January 05, 2013

Questions Answered

Thought I'd answer the questions here for you.

The pattern is Brrrrr Park by Minick & Simpson.  Here's the link to their Esty shop and their pattern.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/118622924/brrrrr-park-quilt-pattern-by-minick-and

It's also on their website:

http://www.minickandsimpson.com/catalog.php?category=16&page=4


As for the picture fixes:

Wackywoman told me to add photos to Picassa Web and then download it.

Darlene told me when I opened up a window to do a new post, go to the tab that says html - the "add an image" link is there, too - I'd see the old way to do it.  After I downloaded my picture using the "old" hmtl format, then I clicked back on the "compose" button to get out of hmtl.  If you used to do it this way before blogger decided to update everything, this will be familiar to you.

I went to the blogspot forum and it seems everyone is reporting this problem.  The response was that their folks were working on it and it was going to be fixed soon.  We'll see.........

3 comments:

Robin Quilts, etc. said...

I use Windows Live Writer to write all of my Blogspot posts. I have not had any problem with photos although I keep reading about others having issues. I will tell you, once I got used to Windows Live Writer I would never go back. It really has simplified things for me. You might want to give it a try and it's free.

Paula, the quilter said...

Apparently there is a known bug between Internet Explorer and Blogger. Why don't you download either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser and try using one of them. I have used Firefox for years and haven't ever experience problems like other bloggers. Good luck.

Janet said...

I love your tree blocks! Those few red triangles are wonderful. :0) I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble posting pictures - thanks for the info!