Sunday, January 20, 2013

Two Blocks to Go

 
I'm on a mission - two more blocks to go! These have been fun to make, but I'm ready to finish the blocks and figure out the enlarged setting. And get back to my short list!
 
Unfortunately, I won't be able to sew much next week. I have a small project that I have to stop to do, and there's the quilt show over the weekend. They'll stay out on my sewing table, though, and not tucked away out of mind.
 
The quilter finished another quilt, so maybe I'll at least get some binding done at night! There's no time to sew when I get home from work, but Penny likes bindings because we sit on the sofa and talk while I'm stitching!
 
She's quite the little conversationalist!  :)

10 comments:

Carol said...

Vicky those blocks are wonderful! You got tons done this weekend! ENJOY your binding time and your conversations with sweet Penny.

Heather said...

Those blocks are so pretty! Enjoy your quality time with Penny. My Tucker makes the best binding buddy, too (as long as I stop occasionally to give him a belly scratch)

Katie Z. said...

Wow! I love the colors of your blocks, and am impressed with your progress. I look forward to whatever setting you create!

Darlene said...

I'm crazy about your blocks and I'm thrilled that you've been sewing like crazy! The blocks are beautiful.

Binding with Penny sounds like a fabulous plan. :)

mascanlon said...

The blocks are lovely....I am trying very hard not to get sucked in!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

I just love your blocks! You are going to have a beauty of a quilt before long. I hope you have a good week!

Penny said...

Look at you sew! Your blocks are stacking up and soon that top will be complete. I am cheering you on.

antique quilter said...

beautiful , sure looks like your new system is working!
yeah! so good to see you sewing again
Kathie

pdudgeon said...

they're beautiful--simply beautiful.

Kate said...

Very pretty blocks, love that little touch of red at the top.