Monday, July 23, 2007

Magic Won Again This Weekend!

Magic won his sixth blue ribbon this weekend out of 11 field trials he's run so far this season. What a remarkable dog! My boss' other two dogs jammed, so it was a good weekend all around. I really love Magic. Even if he weren't a champion, he's just a wonderful animal.

It's raining here today! Well, SoCal's version of rain. Just enough to totally mess up the freeways this morning. It took me an hour and twenty minutes to get to work. I just hope this rain settles down all the dust and pollutants in the air for a while.

3 comments:

Laurie Ann said...

Good job Magic!!

Yvonne said...

Hooray for Magic.....I'm not sure who Magic is since I've just recently found your blog but congrats anyways!

Gail said...

Yay Magic! How are those pumpkins coming along? (mine haven't seen the light of day yet, lol)