Thursday, October 25, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Yvonne tagged me!!! She chased me until she caught me!!! Held me down until I cried "Uncle"!! ROFLOL. Here goes:

4 Jobs I’ve had:

Band-Aid (Candy Striper) volunteer at the hospital in high school
Court Reporter
Adminstrative Manager
I hope the fourth job is retirement!!

4 films I could watch over and over:

Steel Magnolias
The Perfect Storm
Seven Years in Tibet
Pearl Harbor

4 TV shows I watch:

Hmmmm….none really

4 Places I've lived:

Opelousas, LA
Sulphur, LA
Baton Rouge, LA
Los Angeles County area

4 Favorite foods:

Grits
Homemade bread
Gumbo
Boiled crawfish and crabs

4 Favorite colors:

Dark blues
burgandy/reds
Tans
Turquoise

4 Places I would love to be right now:

Quilt Market!!
Louisiana
Anywhere with pine trees and snow
In bed!

4 Names I love but would/could not use on my children:

Blanche
Eugenie
Mathilda
Amelia

4 People I'd love to Tag:

Mar at Pincushion Diaries
Nan at Quilting in Doxie-Land
Beth at Beth Knits and Quilts
Teresa at Fabric Alchemy

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

And you thought you could run and hide.....LMAO

Anonymous said...

Oh good grief! I can't believe you did this to me! LOL This is punishment for not going to the applique group, isn't it???!!!

Nan said...

Vicky! I loved reading about you - good job, girl! Thanks for tagging me, but I already did it (I was tagged by Darlene)!
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.